Want to see your Company's name here?
Become a Distributor
On-Site Antifreeze provides this form for established business organizations interested in seeking an international business relationship. To be considered as a potential On-Site Antifreeze International Distributor, companies must:
- Demonstrate at least three years’ profitable history.
- Provide existing distribution capabilities in the geographic region it wishes to serve.
- Have or commit to hiring a sales force capable of marketing On-Site Antifreeze products, including technical lubrication experts.
- Have the ability to communicate in English, as well as the official language(s) of the geographic area to be served.
- Speak and write in English.
- Capable of purchasing in 20' or 40' shipping containers.
Our International Department will reply by e-mail. This form is not intended to be used by current On-Site Antifreeze Dealers or affiliates submitting international business leads.
Information coming soon.